1. this hallway is my DREAM hallway. for this week (God knows my mind changes every 7 days). white on pops of color with different patterns. and that mirror. sweet baby Jesus.
2. seeing as spring and summer are just around the corner (must be a very long corner because it’s still freezing here), I’m bringing out my favorite spring/summer nail colors. I personally l.o.v.e. gray on tan skin. My go to from essie.
3. ALL about the fringe these days. A little boho, a little rock n’ roll.
4. As mentioned previously, it’s still bitterly cold and windy here. The first day of spring (friday) it’s meant to snow. What. the. what. Seeing as I don’t eat meat, this quinoa chili has been my go-to meal this winter! It’s hearty, healthy and delicious.
5. I don’t know what to point out first that I love. The concrete stairs, the detailed banister, the worn out walls. I’ve been really into interiors recently that take you to another place, so to speak. Where you walk inside and kind of feel like you’re in another world, like you’ve been transported somewhere else. This reminds me of that. Michel Perry’s home is ah-maze.
6. Streeeetchin’. It lengthens your muscles, releases toxins, relieves stress, increases oxygen to the brain, balances hormones. The benefits of stretching are endless. Every morning I do 30-60 minutes (depending on how much time I have) of stretches from Amanda Bisick’s guide. It helps me start my day off right, and I always feel amazing after. You can buy her guide for (I believe) $9.95 here!