Essential oils are highly concentrated, steam-distilled or cold-pressed extracts of almost any part of a plant, such as seeds, flowers, fruit, leaves, stems and roots, that are said to improve physical and psychological well-being. Many people suffering from conditions like chronic pain and anxiety are seeking relief from safer, natural home remedies, like essential oils. Aromatherapy, or the use of essential oils, dates back thousands of years, when the ancient Egyptians first burned incense made from aromatic woods, herbs and spices.
By inhaling essential oils, typically done through a diffuser, nerves in the nose trigger powerful brain responses. Similarly, applying them to the skin with a carrier oil allows essential oils to quickly enter the bloodstream by being absorbed through skin tissue.
When selecting essential oils, it’s crucial to look for the purest oils. Ones that contain synthetic chemicals and dyes will not be nearly as effective. This is why I choose to buy my essential oils from Young Living, and have used them from the beginning of buying my oils. They ensure that the farming, harvesting, distillation, legal compliance, and quality testing of the essential oils produced are done without compromise, and you can read more about Young Living’s Seed to Seal process here.
Manuka: supports the appearance of healthy-looking skin, helps reduce the appearance of blemishes, and can be added to your favorite skincare products.
Jasmine: considered to be exotic and romantic, Jasmine supports the skins appearance, and the sweet, floral aroma relaxes the mind and boosts self-confidence.
Myrrh: has a long history of use in skin car for its moisturizing properties to cleanse dry skin. It was highly regarded in biblical times and has an aroma that brings a deeper sense of spirituality.
Frankincense: mood-enhancer and stress-reducer. Add it to your personal care products to promote a radiant complexion. You can also use this during your reading or meditation to help with grounding and purpose.
Lavender: Loved for its calming and soothing fragrance. When diffused, lavender adds a clean and fresh scent to any room. It’s also a relaxing addition to any body care products or baths.
Roman Chamomile: has a sweet, herbaceous aroma that can help create a calming atmosphere that can be especially useful for restless children.
To start, click this link and use the number 2139450 (my member number) in the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields (you need a sponsor to sign up!)
There are two membership options to choose from:
- Option #1 Wholesale Customer – recommended
- No renewal fee; simply purchase a minimum of $50pv (purchase volume) of product per year and your account will stay active
- No order minimum – order whenever you’d like, as often as you’d like with 24% off retail prices
- Must buy a starter kit – these range from $45-$260 depending on what you want in the starter kit! I always recommend the $165 Premium Starter Kit, especially since Young Living just updated the products included inside!
- Note: Young Living calls their wholesale members “Distributors” but this does not mean you are signing up to sell oils. There is absolutely no pressure to do so unless you want to!
- Member number to share with friends – if you are interested in helping friends or family order their own products (which I can almost guarantee you will want to once you get your hands on them), you can simply give them your member number that you’ll receive when you join, and they can enroll under you!
2. Option #2 Retail Customer
- No starter kit required
- Order products whenever you would like, but pay full price.
To join and start buying your Young Living oils and products, click this link and use the number 2139450 in the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields!
If you have any questions at all, you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! I’d love to help you with anything you need or questions you might have.
I’m so happy that you’ve joined me and you’ve said yes to living toxic-free. You are incredible and I’m so excited for all that’s ahead for you!
Any suggestions made on this blog are specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please DO NOT STOP.